Taking care of your feet has paramount importance for your good-looking. Feet give us the first impression of a person’s self-care.
Homemade DIY foot scrubs are beneficial to remove calluses and treat dry, cracked feet.
Here are the best homemade foot scrubs
1. Coffee ground DIY foot scrub
Caffeine in coffee is rich in anti-oxidant anti-inflammatory properties that reduce cellulite and increase blood circulation.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of coffee ground.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
Mix well the ingredients together.
Rub the paste on your feet in circular motions for five minutes.
2. Brown sugar and honey scrub
- 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- 1 TBSP of honey.
- 1TBSP of 1 lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients until you obtain a thick paste.
- Rub the paste gently on your feet and focus on your heals and the dry areas.
3. Cocoa butter scrub
- 1 TBSP of cocoa butter.
- 1 TBSP of salt.
- 5 drops of tea tree oil.
Stir the ingredients and combine well.
Scrub softly on your feet for 5 minutes.
4. Epsom salt and olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Epsom salt.
- 3 TBSP of olive oil.
- 2 drops of peppermint oil.
- Mix well the ingredients in a jar.
- Scrub gently your feet for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
5. Lemon and sugar scrub
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil or almond oil.
Combine all the ingredients together and exfoliate your feet gently.
How do you make a foot scrub work well?
- Soak your feet in warm water that includes vinegar and liquid soap for 10 minutes.
- Use a foot scrub and exfoliate gently.
- Use a moisturizing cream and wear socks to obtain better results.