Cucumber ice cubes are easy to make and they are beneficial for your skin. So, let’s see how to make it.
To make cucumber ice cubes you need
- 4 Cucumbers
- rose water
- Ice cube tray
- a large bowl
- a silicone mold
- Peel off the cucumbers and grate it in a large bowl.
- Add to your grated cucumber 5 tablespoons of rose water.
- pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for 5 hours
- Use 1 cucumber ice cube each day after you clean your face, rub it in all over your face and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cool water and apply hydrating cream.
Benefits of using cucumber ice cubes with rose water
- It will calm redness and irritated skin.
- your skin will become smooth and shiny.
- Cucumbers stimulate blood circulation and give your skin freshness and calming effects.
- Prevents wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Close large pores and keeps your makeup last longer.
I noticed recently, that I have got red buttons on my face, so I pressed an ice cube for a longer time on each red button and I was impressed by the results. The red buttons disappeared immediately. So I recommend it to you guys, try it!
Notice: for better results, you should always use 1 cucumber ice cube when you wake up or before you sleep.
If you like this post share it with your family and friends.