The pink color is an eminently sweet romantic feminine color; bonbon, pastel, rosy, or fuschia pink color fits all skin types and a trendy color that we find it in all wardrobes. In this season, pink is the trend dominant color whether we find it in shoes, tops, skirts or handbags.
What are the colors that you can associate with pink color?
- Gray is the perfect combination par excellence. Gray is a hue that fits easily the pink color.
- White or ecru: These are neutral matte colors that much perfectly the pink color. These shades are soft and pure; wearing them in winter gives an elegant look and looks good on you.
- Black, a classic color that contrasts the look and the shades of pink color. You can wear pink with a short leather skirt, black tights, jeans, or nice black shoes.
- Associate it with blue jeans: a pink coat or sweatshirt will look great with jeans for a chic street style.
- Notice: Avoid the total look pink or too many accessories of this same color.
Wear Pink color clothes in a fashionable way: