Drinking warm water has many advantages and benefits to health.
As our body consists of 60% of the water it is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water per day which is considered as an ideal amount of fluid that the body needs.
In this article, we will deal with the health benefits of drinking warm water.
Benefits of Drinking Warm Water:
- Drinking warm water by adding some drops of lemon will help you get rid of toxins inside your body.
- Drinking cold water after greasy meals lead to form a fatty layer on the wall of the gut and this can lead to dyspepsia. So, it is preferable to drink warm water after fatty meals for better digestion.
- Warm water cleanses the body, lighten the skin, and prevent acne and pimples.
- Drinking warm water on an empty stomach relieves menstrual pains and abdominal cramps.
- Treat a sore throat, coughing, and Tonsillitis.
- If you practice sports drink warm water by adding peppermint and lemon juice, this will help reduce physical stress and muscle tension.
- Increase blood flow and prevent convulsions.
- Repair damaged skin cells and keeps your skin youth.
- Drinking warm water hydrates the scalp and helps obtain silky smooth hair and fight dandruff.
- Relieve the pain in the body like nerves, joints, and bone pain.
- Treat a headache and colon pain.
- If you drink 1.5 liters of warm water each day will help you lose weight.
- Sip on every day a warm cup of water with ginger, honey, and mint to shed off extra belly fat.
Notice: the water should not be too hot and you can add on it any herb and fruit you want like lemon, cucumber, orange, peppermint, rosemary, and so on.