Eyelashes are important to add a touch of beauty and glamor to the eyes and catch the attention of the face and physical appearance.
Let’s discover together effective home remedies to get thick beautiful natural eyelashes.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and nutrients which make it effective to nourish and grow eyelashes easily. Apply Aloe Vera gel with your finger on your lashes at night before you sleep, repeat this process each night before you sleep for 2 months you will notice the difference.
Vaseline or petroleum jelly is an excellent moisturizer for thick and longer eyelashes dab Vaseline on a cotton swab and apply it to your eyelashes before bed.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil is an amazing treatment for lashes, it will enhance the lashes to grow fuller and longer, use a clean eyeliner brush or cotton mop, add castor oil to it and apply it underneath your eyelashes. Repeat this process each night 1 hour before bed.
4. Olive Oil
How can we forget such miraculous oil?
Olive oil is an ingredient that we find in every kitchen; it’s a natural home remedy that reinforces the growth of eyelashes. Vitamin E and Oleic acid in Olive oil nourish, soften and add a natural volume to eyelashes.
Use your finger or cotton swab and apply olive oil to your lashes and let them absorb the oil overnight.
5. Almond Oil
Almond oil is beneficial if you‘re looking to grow lashes and give them thickness and volume.
Dip a cotton swab in Almond Oil and apply it on your eyelashes each night for every day.
- Before you apply one of the mentioned oils you have to remove your makeup first.
- Wash your face with cool water before you apply these treatments.
- Eat healthy food (vegetables and fruits) rich in vitamins.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun for long hours.
- Try to avoid makeup (the excessive use of makeup cause the hairs of lashes to fall out beware!)
Eyelashes homemade serum
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel,1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of castor oil,1 teaspoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil, and 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
In a clean jar or liquid eyeliner, mix all oils together and add Aloe Vera to this mix. use a clean mascara brush and apply the serum to your eyelashes every night before bed. This remedy is beneficial to help you get thick eyelashes.