These blessing pinkish strawberry cookies are beatless and delicious, they taste super amazing.
I love these strawberry ultra melting cookies, a recipe that my mom used to prepare during different celebrations, they are super girly try them you will definitely love them!
This cookies recipe is super easy the ingredients are available in every kitchen and the results are well worth it. They are great for birthday parties, weddings, and Eid celebration, too.
Strawberry Melting Cookies
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of strawberry liquid extract ( to obtain the pinkish color you can add more )
- Cornstarch (sifted)
- 10 grams of baking powder
You will need
- Coconut flakes
- Strawberry jam
- Baking Sheet
- a round cutter ( I used a deodorant cover )
- Parchment paper (optional you can use flour )
- Preheat oven to 140 ° c and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, beat 3 eggs with a pinch of salt, sugar, and oil until you obtain a light fluffy mixture.
- Add the strawberry extract, vanilla powder and sifted cornstarch and baking powder. (Cornstarch add regularly it depends )
- Knead quickly until you form a homogenous dough. (not sticky and not too hard)
- line up the dough around 5 millimeters and cut out the cookies.
- Place the cookies into a cooking baking sheet and bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until they are all set.
- Roll out the scraps and repeat process with remaining dough
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow the cookies to cool down
- Spread the cookie jam in the cookies and decorate with coconut shreds
- I ‘ll leave you with the images to understand more the process
- You can serve these cookies with smoothies, coffee, or tea.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your beloved ones ,or send us your obtained results.