Masks to Get Beautiful Shiny Hair
Get shiny and silky hair with the following ingredients
1. One cup of tea of warm olive oil + 4 cloves of garlic+ one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- In a jar put one cup of tea of olive oil, lemon juice and add 4 cloves of garlic and let these ingredients soak for 2 days.
- After 2 days apply this mixture of olive oil on your scalp with circular motions and all over your hair for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair very well after you use this mixture. Repeat this process each week to obtain better results.
2.Spinach for Long Silky Hair
- Mix a small amount of spinach and apply it to all over your hair for one hour. Apply this mixture twice a week to obtain better results.
• Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, iron, and fatty acids that reinforce the growth of hair.
• Iron helps the red blood cells bring oxygen to hair follicles, and prevent hair loss.
3. Olive oil+ 1 egg yolk+ 1tbsp of mayonnaise+ 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients together. Apply this mixture for 2 hours.
4. One tablespoon of clove powder+ half a cup of warm olive oil.
- Combine the two ingredients and put the mixture in a jar for 15 days.
After 15 days use a strainer to filter olive oil from the clove.
- Massage your scalp with this oil twice a week before you take shower.
5. One tablespoon of butter( room temperature) +1 teaspoon of olive oil+ one teaspoon of coconut oil + one teaspoon of castor oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply it for 30 minutes.
Apply the mask for 1 hour.
7. One egg+ 1 tablespoon of hair conditioner+ one tablespoon of jojoba oil.
Notice: you can replace jojoba oil with any other oil.
Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
8. 1 banana+coconut oil.
- In a blender, put one banana with its peels and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil blend well until the banana becomes a puree.
- Warm up the mixture in Bain-Marie for few seconds.
- After the banana mixture becomes warm add one tablespoon of butter and mix well until it becomes like a thick cream.
- Rub this mixture on all over your har and cover it with paper film for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
9. Aloe vera gel+ honey+ hair conditioner.
- Apply the mixture by massaging your hair with circular motions. Let stand for 20 minutes.
10. In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of Shea butter +olive oil+ 1 tbsp of coconut oil+ almond oil+ drops of peppermint oil +drops of rose oil.
- Blend well the ingredients together. Apply on your hair and let stand for 45 minutes.