crispy ,delicate , and delicious horns with puff pastry and cheese cream.These homemade horns are so easy to prepare and it doesn’t take much of your time. Lets start the preparations steps.
Homemade cheese cream horns step 1:
Roll the sheet of puff pastry,cut it into straight lengthwise about 1.5 Cm of each width sheet.
Fold the end of the strip over the conical form of the horn and turn over ,each time the dough should overlap half of the previous width of strip.
Mix 3 tablespoons of milk powder with milk , combine the mixture and brush the conical horns.
Sprinkle black sesame seeds and other herbs and spices you like on all over the horns.
Ps: before you finish these conical horns preheat oven to 200° C degrees .
Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until the horns pastry is golden and brown.Remove the pan from oven and set the horns aside to cool.
preparation of cheese cream:
- 1 cup of milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Melted cheese (add as much as you want)
- black pepper
- In a saucepan pour milk add 1 tbsp of flour, salt, whisk well and put it in a medium heat, add cheese and stir frequently until the cheese melt and the cream become thick . Add black pepper , sprinkle a pinch of muskrose and cut parsley into fine strips and add it to the cheese cream.
- let the cream cheese cool for 15 minutes and place the cream in a pastry bag and fill the horns with the cream.
- place the bag well inside the cone and fill it with cheese cream, and cover the top of the cone with grated cheese.
- Note: you can fill the cones with cream using a small spoon instead of the pastry bag.
Finally the homemade cheese cream horns are ready and crispy miam miam !
Bon appétit fellas !