Hello everyone ! I hope you are enjoying your time.
Creamy and delicious milkshake is all that I need to refresh myself on the morning. Creamy shake rich in vitamins with strawberry and cocoa powder.
Here is how to make a strawberry milkshake for one person.
Strawberry Cocoa Milkshake Ingredients:
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar ( add as you want 1 or 2)
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- In a large bowl blender, blend strawberries with milk, sugar, cocoa powder, milk powder and finally vanilla powder.
- Blend until ingredients become incorporated.
- pour into a mason jar.
- Serve and add some sauce chocolate on it or whip cream if desired or you can let it as it is!
Enjoy your milkshake and bon appétit!