Fruit and vegetable ice cubes are natural ice therapy to cure lots of skin problems such as acne, rashes, oiliness, and signs of aging.
The ice therapy technique is effective to improve and stimulate blood circulation on the skin. Therefore, applying ice on the skin can enhance product absorption on the skin especially if it’s applying before hydrating cremes or serum because the ice constricts pores and minimize oil production on the skin that causes blackheads and acne.
Giving your skin an ice therapy at home using ice cubes that are made with natural ingredients helps your skin rejuvenation and makes it more glowy and healthy. Here is a cucumber and tomato ice cube DIY.
Cucumber and Tomato Ice Cube DIY
- 1 fresh cucumber grind it
- 1 tomato cut it and grind it until you obtain a juice
- Ice tray
- 1 tablespoon of rosewater
- 3 drops of rose oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional
- In separate bowls, add cucumber and tomato juice separately.
- In each bowl, add one tablespoon of rose water, 3 drops of rose oil, and one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix properly and transfer the cucumber mixture into the bottom of an ice tray.
- Add the tomato juice onto the top with the help of a teaspoon.
- Freeze for 24 hours before use.
Benefits of cucumber and tomato ice cubes
- Applying cucumber and tomato ice cubes on the skin moisturize the skin and make it more radiant.
- Tightens skin pores and prevent the excess sebum on the skin.
- Treats skin pigmentation especially after the heat of summer and changing weather conditions.
- Ice cubes are good to shrink the wrinkles and reduce signs of aging.
- Cucumber and tomato ice cubes exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin.
- They help reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Lightens dark lips.