Clove is an evergreen tree of medium height that has a conical shape and brownish seeds. Cloves have a pungent taste and fruity aroma and it has been a prominent part of healing and treating skin problems.
Clove trees grow in hot areas such as Africa, Indonesia, and Brazil. It is extracted from the flower bud evergreen clove tree. Clove contains many vitamins like vitamins A, C, and K, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and phosphorus.
In this article, we will deal with the primary uses of clove oil for beauty and health.
Benefits of Clove Essential Oil for Health
- Sometimes you feel stressed and exhausted, because you spend long hours at work, or studying throughout the day, clove oil help relieve pain and pressure, especially with its strong fruity fragrance.
Massage clove oil after you take shower all over your body, especially the painful areas on your skin, this will help you reduce mental fatigue, tension, and anxiety as well.
- Clove is useful to get rid of bad breath due to its strong aromatic qualities. It helps kill bacteria and cleans the decaying substances from the tongue.
Gargle with diluted clove oil for a few minutes every day to treat a sore throat and get rid of breathlessness.
3. Clove oil has antiseptic properties that are effective in treating fungal infections, scabies, wounds, bruises, and insect bites.
Dilute clove oil with rose water and use it, because if used on sensitive skin, it may cause you problems.
4. Headaches: clove essential oil is very useful for headaches. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with clove oil and grease on the forehead. This will help you relax and cool the head area.
5. Clove oil for diabetes
Clove oil purifies and stimulates blood circulation, also controls blood sugar pressure, and helps maintain insulin levels in the blood.
6. It is an effective treatment for stomach problems such as bloating, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
Chew for a few minutes clove or mix 1 tablespoon of honey with clove powder and eat it.
Clove Benefits for Hair and Skin
- Clove oil treats dry skin, its antiseptic and calming effect gives the skin softness and smoothness.
- To get rid of acne mix clove oil with a few drops of olive oil, and apply it to the affected areas.
- Help remove scars and blemishes, it exfoliates the skin and makes it look healthier and shiny.
Apply clove oil for 1 hour every day.
4. Clove oil to prevent hair loss
Mix 1 tablespoon of camphor oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil,
1 tablespoon of clove oil, and 1 tablespoon of honey.
Massage the scalp with this mixture for 1 hour.
5. Vitamins, fiber, and minerals in clove oil are effective for harmful microbes such as fungi and yeasts, though these vitamins repair damaged skin cells.
6. Oil of cloves cleanses greasy hair roots and activates the work of capillaries.
7. Get rid of dandruff
Massage your scalp with this mixture let it for 1 hour, and wash your hair.
8. Soothe, and reduce redness, and irritation.