Picture photographed by: Nour Bn
Flowers of chamomile have a pleasant look and fragrance, a flower that reminds me of the sun, spring, love, and serenity.
Chamomile is a worldwide plant, we find it almost everywhere during the spring season. Moreover, Chamomile has two types of species. The Roman and the German chamomile. These two different types differ in shape, leaves, and the number of compounds.
Chamomile has been used since ancient times for medicinal properties. It can be used as a herbal tea, to treat skin infections, hair, and beauty products. Chamomile plant has amazing benefits for the beauty of your hair, let’s discover it in the following interesting points.
Chamomile Benefits for Hair Growth and Beauty
- Flowers of chamomile have a nourishing substance that softens the hair and makes it look shiny and healthy.
- Chamomile is rich in flavonoids that lighten hair color. Rinse your hair with chamomile tea twice a week.
- Chamomile can treat and combat dandruff, itchy scalp, and scalp fungus affection.
How to use it?
Boil chamomile herbs for 15 minutes and let it cool then rinse your hair with it.
- Increase the rate of metabolism that reinforces the growth of hair quickly.
- Chamomile tea regulates oil production in the hair and prevents the accumulation of access sebum on the scalp and the formation of the crust.
1. Mask with Chamomile Oil:
- Rub your hair with chamomile oil to cleanse and moisturize your hair twice a week. This hair mask reinforces hair growth.
2. Chamomile and Olive Oil Hair Mask:
- Boil chamomile herbs and add olive oil to them. Let the water cool down and rinse your hair with it and let it for 20 minutes.
3. Mask with Natural Yogurt:
- In a bowl put 2 chamomile tea bags, and add plain natural yogurt. Mix well and use this as a hair mask. Let the mask on your hair for 2 hours. Wash your hair with shampoo.