If you are tired and you are searching for an easy dessert recipe that does not take much of your time you are in the right place. Today’s recipe is a no-bake dessert with biscuits, the ingredients are economical and available in every kitchen. This dessert resembles tiramisu recipe but I added my own touch to it, so folks I hope you will like it.
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Biscuit Dessert Ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Orange zest
- cocoa powder for decoration
- chantilly cream
- In a baking dish place your biscuits until you cover all the dish with biscuits.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: in a pan put milk, sugar, cornflour mix the ingredients well and cook it in a medium heat until the cream becomes thick, finally put vanilla powder and orange zest mix again and pour this cream directly onto the first biscuit layer.
- Now place another layer of biscuits in your baking dish on the top of the cream.
- After the second layer spread the chantilly cream layer on the top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top and place in the fridge for about 5 hours before serving.
- Serve your biscuit dessert with a hot chocolate milkshake.
If you like this recipe please share it with your family and friends. See you folks in another recipe.