- 4 eggs room temperature.
- 130 gm of sugar.
- 230 ml of oil.
- 240 ml of milk.
- 250 gm of flour
- 20 gm of baking powder (2 Tbsp).
- Orange zest.
- Preheat the oven to 180° c.
- In a bowl beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy. Add oil, milk zest of orange, and combine well.
- Add 250 of flour slowly to the batter and the baking powder whisk until the mixture is thick.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake it for 30 -40 minutes it depends on your oven until the cake becomes golden and brown.
- Upside down your cake and decorate with apricot jam and sprinkle sugar powder over the top.