Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a natural effective remedy for health problems and it has many qualities you can use it on hair, skin, house works and kitchen.
(ACV) is extracted from squeezing out apples and then fermented to become apple cider vinegar; it does not contain any industrial elements it is 100 % apple liquid.
Many scientific researchers have proved that Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits for the human being and it has been used as a cure over centuries.So, let’s find out these health benefits together on the following interesting points.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar contains a substance called “Potash” that absorbs germs and bacteria from human cells.
Mix one teaspoon of (ACV) with one cup of water and drink it.
- Treat influenza and sore throats:
mix one teaspoon of (ACV) with two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of lemon.
- Help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Treat and prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Reduce blood sugar levels especially after meals.
- Some researchers show that apple cider vinegar is effective to make you lose weight because it makes you eat less and feel satiety.
- (ACV) contains chlorogenic acid that protects LDL cholesterol particles from the oxidation and prevents from the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis or (seborrhea) on your scalp, body, or face apple cider vinegar is an effective remedy for this illness.
Apply( ACV) with a cotton ball on the affected areas, or simply you can mix one teaspoon of vinegar with one cup of water and drink it.
- Some studies show that vinegar can kill cancer cells and reduces the size of tumors.
- If you practice sport and you suffer from muscle tension that is caused by the accumulation of lactic acid after a period of efforts, Apple cider vinegar contains Potassium and enzymes that will help you rest.
- Get rid of teeth stains and fight mouth bacteria.
- stimulate the heart and blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the liver.
- Heal scars caused by acne and reduce the inflammation.
- Lighten and whiten dark skin:
Dilute a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it on your facial skin before you sleep.
Repeat this process each night for better results.
- An effective remedy for sunburn.
- Reduce dandruff:
Add apple cider vinegar to warm water to massage the scalp and wait for 10 minutes and rinse your hair.