Aloe vera gel has more than 70 active components like vitamins C, E, and Vitamin B12. It also contains fatty acids, enzymes, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
All these components have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and cleansing properties that are effective to treat different skin problems.
On the other hand, cucumber contains 95% of water and it’s loaded with vitamins A, B, C, and K.Cucumber is also rich in minerals and antioxidants that can help reduce breakouts, hydrates, and treat skin imperfections.
Today, I’m going to prepare aloe vera and cucumber ice cubes for skin that is cooling and soothing.
- 1 clean cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- 4 leaves of aloe vera gel
- a strainer
- a large bowl
- an ice cube tray
Preparation of aloe vera and cucumber ice cubes
- In a large bowl, grate the cucumber .
- Take out the gel from the aloe vera leaves and put them in a mixer to blend.
- You can use a grater also like I did if you don’t want to use a blender.
- Use a stainless steel fine mesh strainer to strain the blended cucumber and aloe vera gel.
- Use a spoon to push the juice through the stainer.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rose water to the aloe vera and cucumber juice.
- Pour the obtained greenish juice in an ice tray and place it in a freezer.
- Freeze the ice cubes for 8 hours or more.
When the ice cubes freeze up, conserve them in a clean box in a freezer. Rub your face with one ice cube every morning or before bed on a cleaned face.
Rub your face gently using circular motions until the ice cube melts completely.
Using regular aloe vera and cucumber ice cubes will give you massive change and your skin becomes softer, glowy, and most of all fade away dark spots and red buttons.
Aloe vera gel and cucumber ice cubes benefits on face
- It protects the sking from UV and free radical damage.
- Aloe vera and cucumber can hydrates , moisturizes and soften the skin.
- The antioxidants will help you reduce wrinkles and signs of aging.
- It helps get rid of skin pigmentation and sunburns.