These festive traditional chocolate chip cookies are flavored with cinnamon.
- 2 medium eggs
- 250 grams of butter (room temperature )
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- All-purpose flour
- 30 grams of chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and chopped chocolate noisette
Homemade Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180° C or 350° F.
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, put 250 g of softened butter,2 eggs, sugar,1 pinch of salt, and mix well the ingredients until smooth.
- Secondly, add cinnamon, orange zest, cocoa powder, one cup of flour, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips. Mix until just incorporated.
- Now, use your hands and add 1 teaspoon of baking powder,1 teaspoon of baking soda, and flour until the dough is well-formed and soft.
(not too hard and not too sticky)
Notice: The amount of flour depends on the quality .Add flour gradually.
- Chill the dough for several hours before use. (optional)
- Prepare a cookie 🍪 pan sheet and start forming medium balls of about 30 grams.
- Decorate the top of each ball with chocolate chips.
- Press the cookies lightly with the forefinger to spread them a little.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes until they are well-cooked.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your cookies with a cup of coffee and a nice book.
- Restore the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks.