Frankincense essential oil is extracted from the resin of the Boswellia tree or Boswell Carteri, a member of the Burseraceae family by system distillation. Furthermore, frankincense oil has a beautiful woody balsamic scent and a yellow gold color.
Frankincense Essential Oil Components
Frankincense oil is called the king of oils and has precious benefits and uses.
Frankincense Essential Oil Benefits
Aromatherapists suggests the use of frankincense oil to improve mood, relieve pains, and diminish anxiety.
Inhale a frankincense oil after sprinkling few drops on a clean tissue, or use an aromatherapy diffuser to enjoy the fresh scent of the oil.
2- Hair Growth
Frankincense oil stimulates hair growth and soothes hair follicles.
Combine a few drops of frankincense oil with few drops of castor oil and apply on wet hair.
Massage your hair with circular motions to boost hair growth process.
Moreover, the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of frankincense oil help prevent and heal oral infections like gum disease, cavities, and above all, it treats mouth sores.
The woodsy fresh fragrance of frankincense oil help prevents bad breath odor.
For instance, add 1 drop of frankincense oil to your toothpaste and brush your teeth.
Additionally, the farnesol component in frankincense oil has the power to combat wrinkles and increase skin’s elasticity.
Dilute frankincense oil with a carrier oil like coconut oil then massage your face with circular movements.
Frankincense essential oil promotes cell regeneration, increase collagen production, and prevent the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Mix a few drops of frankincense essential oil with your hydrating creme and massage well. Repeat this process daily to obtain better results.
Other common benefits of frankincense oil
- Boswellic acids present in frankincense oil are effective to reduce arthritis.
- Reduces asthma attacks.
- Frankincense oil help kill certain cancer cells.
- Last but not least, frankincense oil reduces inflammations in your gut.
Frankincense Creme for Face and Body
This creme will reduce dark spots , acne and treat dry skin.
- 5 drops of frankincense oil
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- an empty jar
- first, in an empty glass jar, mix well all the mentioned ingredients together.
- Secondly, Apply the mixture to clean skin 2 hours before shower or before bed.
- Thirdly, do not expose yourself to the sun when applying this creme to your ski.
- Finally, conserve the rest of the mixture and use it later when needed.