Cucumber is certainly an excellent food for a healthy lifestyle because it is nutritious and rich in vitamins.
Cucumbers are not only good for our health but for our skin, too. They are essential for our beauty rituals.
Cucumber homemade soap is made with easy ingredients and its an easy recipe for everyone to make at home. Moreover, this cucumber handmade soap is safe for the skin and it doesn’t contain any chemical product.
What are the benefits of homemade cucumber soap?
1. Cucumber is highly concentrated in vitamins and nutrients that improve skin elasticity and maintain moisturization.
2.Cucumber soap promotes skin cells and diminish dark sports.
3.It whitens and lightens skin and make it more glowy.
4.It cleans skin from impurities and reduce oily skin secretions.
To make your own cucumber homemade soap bars you need :
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pound of soap base (free from chemicals)
- 6 TBSP of rosewater
- 3 drops of glycerine oil
- 3 drops of rose oil
- a silicone mold
- a pan
- a kitchen grater
- a wooden stick for stirring
1.Grate cucumber and the soap.
2.Melt the soap in a microwave or a hot water bath until fully melted.
3.Add the grated cucumber and mix well.
4. Add 3 drops of rose oil,3 drops of glycerine oil, and 6 tablespoons of rosewater.
5. Mix up the ingredients together and melt again in a microwave until the mixture is homogeneous.
6.Pour into the silicone mold and let set for 6 hours in the freezer.
7. Remove the bars of cucumber soap from the mold and store it in an airtight bag.
8.Conserve in the fridge and take only one soap that you need.
I ‘ll leave you with the pictures to understand more (swipe up).
- It’s preferable to use a small silicone mold.
- Don’t overuse the soap for more than a week.
- Conserve the other soap bars in the freezer.
- This cucumber soap is used for facial skin only.