Make about 10-11 tarts
For the dough we need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of butter ( room temperature)
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 4 tablespoons of cool water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar powder
- purpose flour
- vanilla powder
- a pinch of salt
For the strawberry cream we need
- Clean strawberries cut in small pieces
- 50 grams of strawberry jello powder
- 300 cl of water
- 2 teaspoons of corn flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (356°F)
- In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, vanilla, 1 egg with your fingers until you obtain a soft cream. Add water and mix again.
- Add flour gradually and a pinch of salt.compbine until the dough come together and soft.
- Gather the dough together and form a ball and place it on wrap paper.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough to 1 cm. Use a round cutter number 90 and cut rounds of dough.
- Place the rounds into the mini pans. Use your fingers to fit the dough well in the pans.
- Prick the dough a couple of times with a fork.
- Bake the mini tarts for about 15-20 minutes until golden and brown.
- Let the tartlets cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- in a Saucepan over a meduim heat pour 300 cl of water, 50 grams of strawberry jello powder, and 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
- whisk until well combined and the mixture becomes thick
- Turn off the heat and add the cut strawberry slices.
Chantilly cream preparation
- 4 tablespoons of chantilly powder
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry jello juice that we have prepared before
- 3 tablespoons of cool water
In a whisking bowl combine all these ingredients together. Using an electric hand mixer
To make the strawberry tarts
- Take a spoon and pour the strawberry cream into each tartlet.
- Decorate with chantilly cream.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour before you serve.
- Enjoy you strawberry tarts and Bon Appétit!