Sometimes you enter home completely exhausted and overlooked. All you want to do is to eat and sleep. You want to remove makeup from your skin, but you just ignore it for your laziness.
Falling asleep with your makeup on can cause many damages to your skin and lead to dire consequences. Despite this, I think we all have been climbing into bed with makeup on due to tiredness. Let’s discover together the awful things that happen when you sleep with makeup on.
The Negative Effects Of Sleeping With Makeup On:
- Sleeping in your mascara and eyeliner can cause irritation and the clogging of hair follicles on your eyelids.
- Forgetting to remove your eye makeup lead to the accumulation of bacteria on your eyelashes, redness, and irritation.
- Sleeping with your foundation cream prevent your skin from renewing itself and producing collagen. Thus, it leads your skin to dryness and causes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Our skin produces a secrete sebum that moisturizes skin. Sleeping with makeup block the pores from producing sebum and cause larger pores, inflammation, and acne.
- In addition, our skin needs to rest and breath at night after exposure to the sun and dust to keep skin rejuvenated and healthy. So, sleeping with makeup cause the skin to lose its youth and vitality.
- Another reason to wash and remove your makeup before bedtime is that heavy makeup products penetrate the skin cells and cause blackheads, whiteheads pills, and pimples.
- When makeup and dirt mix together they produce toxins that fasten the process of aging.