Lavender flower is a well-loved aroma of all the times, the scent of this flower is versatile just amazing, pure, and lovely. Moreover, Lavender essential oil is colorless and it is extracted from the lavender plant by steam distillation. Lavender oil is widely used for many products such as beauty products, perfumes, soaps, and relaxing oils (aromatherapy).
Let’s discover together the most valuable benefits and healing properties of lavender oil.
The Uses and Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil cleanses the impurities and lightens the pores of the skin face.
- Relax, and calm your body by adding to your hot bath flowers of lavender,1 cup of Epsom salt, and drops of lavender essential oil. The refreshing aroma of lavender helps your body to relieve and relax.
- It helps rejuvenate skin cells and make it healthy and shiny.
- Lavender oil is beneficial to avoid the redness and irritation caused by shaving.
- Moisturize dry and cracked hands. Put a few drops of lavender essential oil on your palm and massage your hands before bed.
- It is an effective treatment for hair loss, lice, and alopecia. Massage your hair with lavender essential oil with circular motions 2 hours before you wash your hair.
- Use it as a homemade body scrub by adding 4 drops of lavender oil, 2 tablespoons of raw sugar, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- The soothing properties of lavender oil will help you to get smooth skin and get rid of black spots easily.
- Get rid of chemical beauty products that protect skin from the sun during summer and replace it with lavender essential oil. After exposing your skin to the sun moisturize your skin with lavender oil to get smooth glow skin.
- Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants which helps protect from free radicals and signs of aging. Mix a few drops of lavender oil with your night moisturizing creme or coconut oil to fight off aging.