Avocado is a fruit that has high nutrient values for health and skin. The origins of Avocado fruit are in South America more precisely Mexico. Furthermore, avocado fruit produces more than 20 different vitamins like Vitamine A, B, C, and D, and minerals including magnesium, potassium, folic acid, and phosphorus.
Avocado fruit is considered a rich natural nutrient that nourishes the skin and the hair as well.
In this article, we are going to discover together the main benefits and uses of Avocado fruit for the beauty of skin and hair.
Avocado Fruit Benefits for Skin
- Peeling skin: keep your skin clean and hydrated by using avocado fruit as a natural peel-off face mask and skin.
Mix avocado fruit with 1 tablespoon of lemon and 2 tablespoons of raw sugar.
Rub your face and skin with this mixture for about 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Above all, avocado is effective to whiten and moisturize your skin due to the unsaturated fat and fatty acids that are beneficial for the health of the skin.
- In addition, avocado fruit protects the skin from UV rays and it is a good remedy for skin burns.
Smash avocado and add on it olive oil, put the mixture on the affected areas for about 20 minutes.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids, Omega 9, and Oleic acid in avocado help the skin to regenerate its vitality and reduce skin irritations and redness.
- Vitamine E and C are beneficial to protect skin cells, reduce signs of aging, and therefore unify skin color.
- Additionally, avocado fruit contains Glutamine that has an antiseptic effect to treat skin acne and eczema.
Avocado Benefits for Hair
- An effective remedy for dry and brittle hair, it will help your hair to be soft and shiny.
- strengthen and enhance hair growth.
Masks for hair
1.Mask to get shiny hair:
- 1 yellow egg
- 1 fruit of the avocado
- drops of lemon juice
- Combine these ingredients and apply the mixture all over your hair for about 2 hours.
2.Mask to get long and strong hair
- 1 avocado fruit
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons of argan oil
Firstly, smash the avocado fruit. Secondly, and add on it all the mentioned oil above. Thirdly, apply the mask on your hair for 2 hours and wash with your regular shampoo.