Rosewater is extracted from the petals of roses. Actually, rose water is my best friend’s beauty routine, I use it every day after I wash my face I spray it as a tonic, and I include it in my facial masks too.
In this article, I will talk about the main benefits of rose water for your skin and beauty routine.
Rosewater Benefits for Skin:
- Rosewater lightens and strengthens the skin, purify, and cleanses the skin from impurities.
- Protects your skin from redness and sun damages.
- Reduce wrinkles and delay signs of aging.
- Decrease the oily secretions and the black spots on the skin.
- Use rose water when you shower it will give your body a nice scent.
- The anti-inflammatory property of rose water helps to reduce skin irritation, infections like eczema.
- Rosewater helps get rid of eye bags and fat pockets.
- It helps clean out large pores.
- It eliminates freckles and acne.
- Use rose water as a makeup remover, it helps soothe the skin and cleanse it well.
The above points are the main benefits of rose water that you should include in your beauty routine.
Facial Masks With Rose Water
1.For smooth and clean facial skin
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
Apply the mask for 30 minutes.
2.Mask to whiten skin and remove dark spots
2 tablespoons of baby talcum powder
1 tablespoon of rose water
Apply the mask for 20-45 minutes and rinse your face.
3. Mask for dry skin
Mix rose water with almond oil or any oil you desire and apply the mixture to your skin.