Baby powder is composed of talcum, minerals, and corn starch. Therefore, It is used to prevent baby diaper rashes, cosmetics, and other unexpected uses.
Baby powder hacks and uses for beauty
- Use baby powder on greasy hair by sprinkling talc on all over your hair and rub your hair with a brush this will help you remove the excess oil from hair and create more volume.
- To get thicker eyelashes: put talc on your lashes before you use mascara this will help your mascara last longer and keep it from smudging.
- Use baby powder talc after you shave, this will soothe and relax your skin.
- Make your lipstick last longer: apply your lipstick, take a tissue, and lay it over your lips, put powder on the top of the tissue, remove the tissue, and apply lipstick again.
- Remove the excess of sebum on your T-zone: use a brush with talc powder and tap off your T-Zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- Moreover, baby powder prevents shoes from stinking: powder your feet with baby talcum to absorb sweat and unpleasant smells.
- After you take a shower powder your body, armpits, and so on with talcum powder to make your body fresh smooth, and soft.
Facial masks using baby powder
Unify color skin and get rid of black spots
- 2 tablespoons of talcum powder ( baby powder ).
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt.
- Note: you can replace yogurt with rose water.
In a bowl mix the ingredients together. Apply on clean facial skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat with cool water. To obtain better results use this mask twice a week.
Mask for oily skin
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of baby powder with egg white. Apply the mask for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat with cool water.