Skip to Content
Uses and Benefits of Baby Oil
10 Uses for Baby Oil
- If your hair is constantly dull and dry use baby oil as a hair serum to nourish and moisturize your hair.
- If you have a sensitive skin baby oil is effective to remove makeup from the skin without causing irritation.
- Pour small drops of baby oil on a cotton ball and rub your makeup gently with it.
- Skip chemical body lotions and use baby oil to moisturize your skin. After you take a shower rub baby oil on all over your skin.
4.Baby Oil for Hair Removal
- After you shave or wax, apply baby oil to soothe your skin from redness and reduce irritation.
- You can apply baby oil on your skin before you shave/WAX to facilitate the process.
5.Treatment of Stretch Marks
- Get rid of stretch marks by using baby oil: rub baby oil on the affected area and massage with circular motions for 5 minutes twice a day for one month you will notice the difference.
6.Baby oil for Nails Care
- Baby oil will help you strengthen and brittle nails. Apply baby oil to your nails each night to remove cuticles.
7. Treat Cracked Heels
- You are a woman, you want to wear sandals, flip flops but your heels are cracked? Don’t worry baby oil will help you get rid of this issue.
- Massage your cracked heels with baby oil for 4 minutes before you sleep and wear socks. Repeat this process each night to obtain better results.
- Mix baby oil with your favorite bath perfume, you can also use other oils such as lavender oil.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with baby oil and rub gently your skin with circular motions. It will leave your skin soft and silky.
10.Gel for Puffy Eyes
- Put a few drops of baby oil on your finger and massage the area under the eyes for 2 minutes each night.
error: Content is protected !!