The anti-oxidants in avocado oil such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein have many benefits to protect chapped skin and wrinkles.
Avocado benefits for skin:
- It is an anti-aging skin care.
- Diminish stretch marks.
- Treat skin burns and wounds.
- Treat acne and large pores.
- Collagen in avocado oil tightens and strengthens the skin.
- Treat dry skin, pimples and dark spots.
- Improve blood circulation by massaging skin with circular motions.
- The vitamin E in avocado oil helps you protect your skin from the sun.
- Moisturize dry skin.
- Keep skin supple and smooth.
Facial masks using avocado:
- You need a smashed avocado fruit (just a slice) +one tablespoon of honey +one teaspoon of olive oil.
Mix the ingredients together and apply the mask to the facial clean skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- One tablespoon of milk +one teaspoon of avocado oil +one teaspoon of corn flour and one teaspoon of rose water.
Combine the ingredients and apply the mask for 30 minutes.
- Apply some of the avocado oil on your skin with circular motions and let it for 3 hours or more. This will help you get rid of dry skin.
Notice: when you apply avocado oil stay at home. Avoid sunrays.
Relaxing and Rejuvenating Bath:
If you want to relax your body and mind mix on a bottle 4 tablespoons of avocado oil+ one tablespoon of peppermint oil+ one tablespoon of lavender oil+ one tablespoon of rosemary oil and one tablespoon of rose oil.
Mix well and add on your bath a little bit of this mixture with herbs like chamomile, rosemary, peppermint, orange peels roses and green tea.