Avocado oil is loaded with vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatories, and antioxidants that promote skin health and increase collagen production that maintains skin elasticity and keep it well moisturized.
Avocado benefits for skin:
- Anti-aging skincare: the fatty acids in avocado oil help improve skin elasticity and reduce the signs of aging and the formation of wrinkles.
- It treat also skin burns and wounds.
- Treat acne: The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects in avocado reduce microbial and inflammations that cause acne and therefore, reduce the excess sebum on the skin and blemishes.
- In addition, avocado is rich in Vitamin A and D that increase collagen production and renew skin cells that diminish stretch marks.
- Moreover, avocado oil increases blood circulation by massaging the skin with circular motions.
- The vitamin E in avocado oil helps you protect your skin from the sun.
- Most importantly, avocado oil moisturizes dry skin and keep skin supple and smooth.
Facial masks using avocado
- smashed avocado fruit (just a slice)
- one tablespoon of honey
- one teaspoon of olive oil.
Mix the ingredients together and apply the mask to the facial clean skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- One tablespoon of milk
- one teaspoon of avocado oil
- one tablespoon of cornflour
- 3 drops of rose water.
Combine the ingredients and apply the mask for 30 minutes.
Apply some of the avocado oil on your skin with circular motions and let it for 3 hours or more.
This process will help you get rid of dry itchy skin.
Notice: when you apply avocado oil stay at home. Avoid exposing yourself to sunlight.
Relaxing and Rejuvenating Bath
For a body and mind relaxation bath you need the following ingredients:
- An empty bottle
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of peppermint oil
- 1 tablespoon of lavender oil
- few drops of rosemary oil
- 4 drops of rose oil
Firstly, mix up well the ingredients together. Secondly, add on your bath a little bit of this mixture. Thirdly, add some herbs like chamomile, rosemary, peppermint, orange peels, rose petals, and green tea.
This relaxing bath will :
- Relieve anxiety and depression.
- increase blood circulation.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Last but not least, increase the feeling of happiness, hope, and love.