Date molasses is not well known, many people do not have the least idea about it, others ignore the vital nutrients and the health benefits that contain in date molasses.
Date molasses is extracted from dates, and it has the same nutritional values and benefits as dates like fiber, calcium, potassium, sodium, Fluorine, copper, Vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin A, vitamin B 1, vitamin B 2, and vitamin B 3.
In fact, date molasses contains vitamins that treat many diseases let us discover it together.
Health Benefits of Date Molasses
- Date molasses lowers cholesterol levels.
- Additionally, dates are a good source of pectin that helps prevent atherosclerosis.
- Treat anemia because dates contain calcium, iron, copper, and vitamin B 2.
- The presence of Boron and Vitamin A in dates is powerful to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Facilitate pregnancy and childbirth because dates contain a big amount of fiber and sugars that promote natural labor.
- Calcium and phosphorus strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis.
- Date molasses reduces chronic liver inflammation.
- It is a full and rich meal for children because date molasses contain a high percentage of vitamins that nourish the body and provide it with energy and vitality.
- Protect from heart disease and hardening of the arteries.
- Date molasses prevents colon cancer due to its role in the expulsion of waste and accumulated toxins.
- Moreover, date molasses helps the digestive system in the process of digestion and the treatment of dyspepsia.
- It contains a high proportion of potassium that improves appetite and stimulates the brain especially if you take one tablespoon of date molasses every morning.
- Strengthens weak hair and prevents hair loss.
- dissolves Kidney Stones.
- Prevents tooth decay.