Exfoliating your face and neck once a week using natural homemade scrubs is an important process, especially after a long exhausting week of work, pressure, and stress you will look pale and swollen.
The Importance of Facial Exfoliation
- Exfoliating helps renew the dead skin cells, allows your skin to breathe, and looks healthy.
- stimulate blood flow circulation.
- Remove the dirt that is stuck inside your pores.
- Reduce the oily secretions, acne, the remnants of blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
It is preferable to do facial scrubs at home with natural things that are available in your kitchen because using natural ingredients is safe for your skin especially oils, fruits, and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and nutrient acids that will nourish and give your skin complete protection, it soothes your skin and makes it softer, youthful, and shiny.
In other words, using at-home peel scrubs is safer and much better than using chemical exfoliation scrubs because they burn the skin especially if you have sensitive skin and you let if, for a long time, it can cause skin irritation they do not suit all skin types in addition to that chemical exfoliations generally are done in spa’s, health clinics and cost a lot of money that not everybody can afford, or maybe you do not have enough time to do that.
in this article, I will provide you with some efficient natural homemade facial scrubs using easy natural ingredients like sugar, olive oil, coconut powder, and honey.
I will try to explain in a simple way to help everyone understand easily. do not forget to comment at the bottom of the page to see whether you are satisfied with the results or not. So, let’s start.
Don’t forget to comment at the bottom of the page to see whether you are satisfied with the results or not. So, let’s start.
Homemade Exfoliating Face Scrubs
2 tbsp of Coconut powder + 1 tbsp of cornflour + 2 tbsp of rice flour+ 1 tsp of brown sugar + 1 tsp of jojoba essential oil +1 tsp of chamomile oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together. Rub a small amount into clean facial skin and neck in gentle circular motions for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and then with cool water.
- If you have oily skin use rosemary essential oil or lemon oil.
- If you have sensitive skin use rose essential oil or peppermint oil.
- Store this mixture in a jar and use it once a week for one month only.
1 tbsp of coconut oil + 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Combine these two ingredients and rub your face and neck for one minute. rinse with warm water.
For dry skin use 1 tbsp of sugar + 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Massage your skin with circular motions for 4 minutes and rinse with warm water.
1 tbsp of coffee powder + 1 tsp of lavender essential oil+ 1 tsp of rosemary oil.
- Mix the ingredients and rub gently into the skin for 2 minutes, let it as a mask for more than 5 minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
- Combine a small amount of sugar with lemon juice, and rub gently with circular motions for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
Strawberry +rice powder.
- Smash 2 strawberries and add 1 tbsp of rice flour, apply it to your skin for 8 minutes.
- Rub gently and rinse with warm water.
- You can use coffee powder or brown sugar instead of rice powder.
1 tbsp of honey+ 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder+ 1 tbsp of coconut powder drops of lavender oil.
- All these ingredients are joined together .apply it to clean facial skin and neck for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes rub gently with circular motions. and rinse with warm water.
1 tbsp of uncooked oats + 1 tbsp of honey + drops of rose oil and lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, and rub gently for 4 minutes.
- Cut a slice of tomato, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, and scrub your skin face with circular motions for 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat with cool water.
1 tbsp of cocoa powder + 1 tbsp of wheat powder + 1 tbsp of milk + 1 tbsp of olive oil +drops of peppermint oil.
- To make the scrub combine the ingredients together, and apply it to your face for 5 minutes.
- scrub gently for 1 minute. Rinse with cool water.