Rose oil is an essential oil that is produced with three major petal roses which are the damask rose, Provence rose and the Gallic rose that blossoms in the spring season.
This oil consists of antioxidants such as citric acid, tonnes malic acid, minerals and vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin B.
Moreover, rose oil is distracted by the procedure of steam distillation, tons of roses make one kilogram of rose oil that is why it is one of the most expensive essences.
Rose oil for hair:
- Applying rose oil on your hair with circular motions will help you get longer and thicker hair.
It refreshes your hair and makes it soft, healthy and shiny because it is rich in vitamins.
- Get rid of dandruff.
- Hair experts use it to repair strained and damaged hair.
- it nourishes the hair and it suits all hair types.
To repair brittle and dry hair put in a bowl one egg with one teaspoon of rose oil, one teaspoon of almond oil,
one teaspoon of sesame oil, one teaspoon of coconut oil and one teaspoon of castor oil with one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of apple vinegar cider.
combine the ingredients together and apply the mixture on your hair for one hour. Wash your hair very well with shampooing.
Notice: this mask will help grow your hair.
Rose oil for skin:
- It is an effective moisturizer for your skin because it contains essential fatty acids that nourish the skin
- Get rid of the dry and chapped skin.
- It helps fight wrinkles and get rid of sagging skin, put few drops of rose oil on cotton and massage your skin every night to get better results.
- The vitamin C in rose oil help protecting skin cells from damage, brighten and unify skin color.
- Treat eczema, reduce irritation and inflammation.
- prevent the development of rashes, sores, and abscesses.Thus, it is an antioxidant that helps regenerate skin problems.
- Eliminate grains, pimples and reduces acne.
- It contains a big amount of collagen that helps tighten the skin.
Facial Mask to Enlighten your Skin:
- 1 teaspoon of rose oil+ 1 teaspoon of lemon juice+ 1 tablespoon of pure honey+ 1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of oat +1 tablespoon of cornflour.
Mix the ingredients together and put it on your face and neck for 30 minutes every four days for one month.
- Rose oil is an antidepressant: enhance confidence and self-esteem and relieve anxiety.
It is widely used in aromatherapy to reduce stress, treat asthma, insomnia, depression, and hypertension.
- strengthen fragile nails: it nourishes the nails and makes it stronger by massaging your nails every day you will notice the difference.
Notice: you could mix olive oil with rose oil and put it in a jar and massage your nails with it.
- Disinfectant: treat sores, wounds and prevent them from becoming septic.Furthermore, it promotes healing and helps you relax.
- Bactericidal: It treats diseases that are caused by bacteria such as stomach distention, diarrhea, reduces nausea, food poisoning.
- Headache problems: pour a small amount of rose oil on your hands, massage your forehead and lie back.
- It reinforces the psychological and physical well-being.
Notice: it is not recommended for pregnant women especially during the first three months of pregnancy.